Skip to content
- How do I register and stay tuned for updates?
To register and stay tuned, please go to the links here on our website.
Additionally, follow our conversation in social media through the hashtag #LivesInTheBalance
- Where can I find the schedule and how do I join sessions when the event is live?
You will find the schedule and be able to join all the sessions directly from the website. During event time, always come back to the website to understand where to navigate.
- Do I need to select or reserve sessions in advance?
No need to reserve sessions in advance! This is a highly interactive summit and you will be able to join the sessions you are mostly interested in at any point!
- What if I only attend part of the Summit? Will it be disruptive if I leave and come back?
It is fine to join parts of the Summit, and it is not disruptive. We expect people to come and go as it works for their schedule and their interest.
- Is it ok to arrive late for plenary, breakouts or anything else? Is it ok to leave in the middle?
Yes and yes. It is your choice on what you want to see.
- What if I need support during the event?
During the event you can type questions into Chat and most often the group will answer. If that doesn’t resolve it, we have a help button on the website.
- How does the Chat feature during the event work?
Chat allows attendees to communicate with one another throughout the event. If you write a message in Chat, everyone at the event can see it. Messages in Chat should strictly be about content.
- How does networking work?
We will have 30-minute optional networking sessions at the end of day 1 and day 2. You can access the virtual networking rooms directly from our website. When you get there, a facilitator will guide you through it. You will have the opportunity to meet other people from around the globe who share your interest.
- Will people be able to see me?
No one can see any other participants in plenary. In breakouts people are invited to turn on their video cameras if they’d like, but no one needs to.
- Will there still be audience Q&A?
We will not have the audience speak in plenary, but we actively encourage people to engage, including asking questions, using the Chat feature.
- What is the browser compatibility?
This event should work on desktop, laptop, or mobile. We recommend the latest version of any browser you use.
- How are breaks managed?
There are fewer scheduled breaks than a live conference. We expect the audience will take breaks when they need them. We aim to have high-end programming available for those interested.
- What if I want to go to more than one breakout topic and they fall at the same time?
All plenary and breakouts will be recorded so you can watch them after the session. Also, we encourage participants to type into Chat their big takeaways and insights from different sessions.
- Will the entire Summit be recorded?
Yes, plenary and breakouts will be recorded. The networking sessions will not.
- I want to learn more about the organizers, PMNCH and CORE Group
The Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health (PMNCH) is the world’s largest alliance for women’s, children’s and adolescents’ health (WCAH), bringing together over 1,000 partner organizations across 192 countries.
Learn more or visit http://www.pmnch.org
CORE Group’s mission is to improve and expand community health practices for underserved populations, especially women and children, through collaborative action and learning. CORE Group’s membership is composed of over 180 US- and internationally-based NGOs, faith-based organizations, private sector institutions, academia, and individuals collectively working to advance community health policy and implementation.
Learn more here: https://coregroup.org/